A couple of days ago, Jasmine Star uploaded a blog post about look back on this year and not just thinking about everything that has happened but also what you’ve achieved and can be proud of.
So here’s my list of the things I’m proud of:
- I’ve been booked three times the amount of wedding I did last year.
- I got involved with an incredible charity Annabelle’s Challenge!
- I went on holiday with friends for the first time.
- My Facebook page reached 500 likes (a goal I had set at the beginning of this year.)
- I’m not ambidextrous and I’m starting to get better at doing my henna designs with my left hand.
- I passed my driving theory test and it won’t be long before I take my practical.
- My photos have featured in the local newspapers three times.
- I learnt how to cook a really good Risotto.
What are you proud of this year? Leave a comment on her or Facebook and remind yourself of all the things you’ve achieved this year!